
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I'm back, and yes. his post goes out to Justin Bieber. I'm tired of people hating on him. And I'm making a vow that, the more they hate on him, the more I'll fight to keep his good name. And how? Blogging of course.


I don't expect them to like him. You don't have to like him. Just don't HATE him. What is there to hate anyway?
You say he's gay. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.
You say he's ugly. MILLIONS OF GIRLS THINK HE'S HOT.
You say he got no talent. HE SOLD MILLIONS OF ALBUMS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
You say he can't sing. USHER AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOUGHT OVER HIM.
You say he's weak. HE BROKE HIS FOOT ON STAGE BUT HE CONTINUES SINGING.
You say nobody likes him. HE HAS MORE FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER THAN KATY PERRY, RIHANNA, JONAS BROTHERS, SNOOP DOG, BRITNEY SPEARS, TAYLOR SWIFT, RICKY MARTIN, JASON MRAZ, KANYE, LUDACRIS, EMINEM AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER SINGERS.
So why the hate? He deserves every piece of happiness. He work his way through his tough life. Read this to know how much he suffered when he was a kid.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8vgfvd
See his movie. Hear the lyrics of his songs. Learn the truth behind it all. He's just 17, and i'm sure every teenager goes through a phase. Puberty. Whatever you call it. He can't please everyone obviously. But we can agree that he's one talented kid. He is going to be SEVENTEEN ♥ IN 6 DAYS, he has 4 ALBUMS, 30+ songs, 1 MOVIE, 1 BOOK 1 TOUR. 86 SHOWS. 40 MILLION FANS. So, see his movie, read his book. Then you can judge him. Don't hate on him because he's young and talented and you're just jealous. For me, he's my idol. MY HERO ♥
♥our lips must always be sealed
6:09 PM